House for Sale
Super Spacious Contemporary Residence with Pool!
Property ID 1970928On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure a spacious character home in the much sought after area of Valley View.
This 1960's style of mid-century modern' architecture is influencing so many contemporary home designs, but you can snap up the real deal in all of its glory.
Located on a lovely flat block and packed with many stand-out features throughout, the spacious solid brick property offers;
• 4 bedrooms with the flexibility of using one as a study or nursery
• Newly renovated kitchen with a Bosh gas cooktop and dishwasher as well as a butler's pantry offering ample storage space
• Spacious open plan dining and living area with r/c air conditioning and cosy combustion heater
• 2nd living area with sliding door access to the rear garden and undercover alfresco area
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with outside access
• Theatre room (with built in projector and screen) which can also be utilized as a teenage retreat, home office or rumpus room
Other stand out features include large windows which fill the interior with lots of lovely natural light, loft high ceilings, a combination of carpets and polished timber flooring as well as heating and cooling throughout.
The low maintenance backyard offers a private space for those who love to relax and entertain all year round. A paved alfresco area overlooks a sparkling in- ground kidney shaped pool with a spacious Bali Hutt and decking. Bring on the summer parties !!!
And what a great location, right on the fringe of Dry Creek and Thomas Turner reserve, with the sound of birds filling the air, lovely nature trails, playgrounds and picnic areas all within walking distance. For sport lovers there are ovals to kick the footie, a 24 hour gym as well as the local golf or tennis clubs all in close proximity. There are various schools and major shopping centres,the Modbury Hospital and Tea Tree Gully Library also within minutes from the property. And if you don't drive, the easily accessible public transport on Flockhart Avenue is a real plus. All this and a mere 14 km to the CBD. But why go to the city when everything you may need is right here in the North East!
Such a fantastic property guaranteed to be snapped up in a heartbeat. Definitely one to inspect and certainly not one to miss out on.